Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Things I Want... or Think I Want

When I woke up this afternoon ( I work third shift remember), I had been dreaming / thinking about some things that I want.

When I want something I know I have to wait for it. I can save money to purchase something that I want, though I would rather not, I figure the waiting is good. Then I have the money, and go to spend it and I hesitate. What if there is something that I want more and just don't know it? What if something I think I want today is really not what I think it is? What if I get bored with it?  Hmm bored is another topic for another day, but that can read what if I become unthankful for it?

These are all questions that go through my head. I have to wonder if I'm doing the right thing.  So, is this because I am indecisive? Have low self esteem? Or is it because I am frugal and don't want to waste money?

There are some things I want that I know I want, I have been waiting years for, when those things start working out it's incredible and I just wish that I could get everyone else to be as excited as me.  There is a dog, and Akita dog, I have wanted another Akita for almost 9 years, since Xena, my first akita, had to be put to sleep. (That almost killed me.)  Now I have someone who wants to almost give me Godrich, He is a beautiful 18 month old male. Great conformation and bloodlines, temperament that is absolutely wonderful, and I even got half the money that I need simply by doing some simple insurance stuff at work! God has worked it all out.... ooops my five minutes are up, I'll fill you in on Godrich next time,, maybe.

Until then,
My peace I give to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment