Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Greetings from The Five Minute Blogger

Why the Five Minute Blogger?

I spend anywhere from five minutes to five hours a day on Facebook, sometimes responding to posts with LOTS of writing, sometimes sharing things that really move me. I got to thinking about it. and thought, you know what? I should be able to do a blog in five minutes. Just to write things for five minutes.
Five minutes can be a very long time when you start trying to write, or do anything, for that duration.

You get distracted, other thoughts pop up, things catch your attention, all sorts of distractions try to cut in on the five minutes of writing.  I am going to go back later and correct my typos. and believe me there are many. I have dyslexic fingers. I really believe I have a mild case of dyslexia, that normally only comes out when I am typing. Once I wrote a whole page of notes backwards.

But I digress. I decided to start this Blog as much as a test as anything. I want to see how possible it is to write a five minute blog each day, except the weekends.  I also want to see if it's possible for me to discipline myself to do so.

I probably could have written more, except I got distracted by someone asking me a question... So until next time my peace I give to you.

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment