Friday, July 18, 2014

Not always what we think

Sometimes we get so convinced that what we are feeling is all about X  when it's really about Z.Case in point, last night at work I was anxious and stressed and I knew it was from a situation at home. I just knew it had to do with situation X and I as concerned and worried and prayerful about it. (that situation does need prayer and God's help, so the prayer didn't hurt!) I was so anxious I finally left work early (I made up the time this afternoon) and when I got home, my wife was sick! She was having all the symptoms of low iron... I wasn't sure if I was going to have to take her to the hospital, it was that bad.

I ended up going to the store and buying a bunch of IRON rich food and drinks, Steak is high in iron, dark green leafy greens are high in iron. Dark Stone fruits have some iron. Bolt house Daily Greens has 50% of the needed iron per serving (2 servings per bottle)  oh and pumpkin seeds! a quarter cup of pumpkin seeds has 25% of the RDA of iron!!

Anyhow my point is that we don't always know what we think we know. We don't always understand the whole picture, until after the fact. If you think that you are upset or worried about a given situation, then by all means pray, lift that situation to God, but be aware that you may be more closely tied to the problem than you realize, and God may be trying to get your attention on Him.


Time is up
My peace I give to you.

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment