Friday, August 1, 2014

Sometes you gotta do what you gotta do

Post I said to try to do this post by voice, So I'm using Google and talking to my phone and it's typing!

Sometimes you have to do what you gotta do even if you don't want to. We have to do that in  work we have to do things in life we have to do things with people. Sometimes for friends we have to do things. Sometimes for bosses sometimes ourselves. Sometimes you have to go to the doctor. Sometimes you have to eat healthy when you don't want to.

 Sometimes you  would just like to eat a box of cupcakes or box of donuts but in reality you have to do what you have to do. 

Don't complain about it when people complain about stuff they don't have any choice over. They complain about things that have to be done regardless. Yet we still complain about it. 

We think that if we complain and gripe it will make us feel better, somehow. In reality, it just makes everything else feel worse. There's no real good way to complain about something. Complaining doesn't help anything! Just do what you gotta do. 

I'm going to have to do it, and do it again. I'm talking to myself  here too because I know I complain. But the thing is I forget sometimes that we have to do stuff, we just gotta do what we gotta do!

That's what I'm working towards. I don't want to complain. I want to be that guy that people look at it say, "He never complains about anything! What's the deal?"

Just do what you got to do!.

By the way, I'm not doing the voice thing anymore it took me 20 minutes to untangle the 5 minutes of talking that I had...


My time is gone,
My peace I give to you

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment