Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Computer Problems

I wasn't able to do my 5 minute blogger post for the weekend because I had some computer issues. Nothing major, but my power supply died so I had to conserve energy.
That was ok, it just made it difficult to do anything on the internet. Including my five minute blogger post.

Today I was thinking about the lack of power when my power supply died.  My computer, a laptop, kept working. It didn't beep and tell me there was a problem it didn't falter .. till the battery was almost dead. The juice just stopped flowing.
Does this happen to us as people? do we sometimes lose the power in our lives? Does it just sort of disappear when we aren't looking and we dot' notice till all of a sudden our batteries are drained?

We can make sure that we are plugged in every day. Take five minutes each morning and make sure you are plugged in. pray, meditate, look at the birds in the sky and the grass on the ground, remember all the things you have to be thankful for. Do your best to forgive people who have done or said things to or about you. Just plug in. Make sure your power supply doesn't run dry.

We have access to te ultimate power in the universe, God the father, so take time to plug in. say Hi to God each day, listen to what he has to say. Do your best to look for the seeds and plants and guides that God has put out for us to see. We are down sometimes and don't always notice.

If your power is drained then charge up, take a rest and then remember to Praise and Enjoy.

My time is up,
My peace I give to you

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment